This document sets out the General Terms and Conditions governing usage of the "Canada Job Portal".
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately and you may leave at anytime.
Welcome to our website, "Canada Job Portal" our website is a 100% Ojibwa owned and operated website, that serves as a national job board and resource website for First Nations, Metis and Inuit looking to re-enter the workforce.
We may modify or eliminate, in whole or in part, these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion without giving prior notice to you. Each time you use or access "Canada Job Portal" you are deemed to have accepted any such modifications by "Canada Job Portal" .
All employment listings are subject to change or be cancelled without notice.
Employment listings submitted are by paid advertisers employers recruiters and small business users, and are not collected from third party sources and are posted with verification.
Please check with the advertiser to confirm that the information is completely accurate. Although "Canada Job Portal" make every effort to ensure accuracy, "Canada Job Portal" is not liable for any costs incurred due to reliance of erroneous or inaccurate information.
USE OF "Canada Job Portal" by EMPLOYERS ("Advertiser","Employer")
1. Employers acknowledge "Canada Job Portal" reserves the right to refuse at its discretion any advertising material that it deems unsatisfactory or any employer it deems unsatisfactory.
2. Employers will not publish or create any offensive ad material.
3. Employers agree that the "Canada Job Portal" may change rates, terms, and its conditions at any time;
4. You agree as an Employer to have ads rotated on Portals and syndicated on our job portal networks for duration of subscriptions.
5. All cancellations will be subject to a penalty fee of 15% of sales and must be made within 5 days of purchasing date and job postings must be unused.
6. Payments must be received in full, prior to any ads being published. Payments can be made by credit card, cheque, money order or email money transfer.
Pay to the order of: "Mr. E.J. Magiskan".
7. Advertisers and Employers agents assume complete liability for all content, including text, representation and illustration of ads and all responsibility for any claims arising therefrom.
8 "Canada Job Portal" will not be held liable for any damages incurred by advertisers as a result of their online ads and or their failure to follow any of our terms or use or rules governing this site
9. "Canada Job Portal" will not be held responsible for any costs or reimbursements incurred by advertisers or their clients as a result of misrepresentation advertising or misleading information.
10. Any errors or corrections that need to be made on your account will be made immediately by "Canada Job Portal" that are deemed inappropriate.
11. Employers are responsible to keep login details in a safe secure place "Canada Job Portal" will not provide security information over the phone or email.
12. "Canada Job Portal" reserves the right to cancel any job posting or advertisement if it contains capitalization and not in proper English or proper format.
13. All Users must fill out complete and accurate information as misrepresentation of your company or yourself is not acceptable and your account will be deleted.
14. Employers understand that You have no ownership rights in "Canada Job Portal" account and that if Your account is terminated, all information from it will be marked as deleted and removed from the site without delay.
15. Employers authorize "Canada Job Portal" to make changes to your user account such as but not limited to uploading your company logos and making changes to mistakes in ads.
16. Employers agree that "Canada Job Portal" retains the right to terminate any agreement, account, job ad or payment plan at anytime without cause and without notice at its own discretion.
17. Any clients caught changing or altering job or career advertisements to reflect new titles or companies without properly paying or informing our company will have their account removed and their IP banned from "Canada Job Portal" .
When you visit "Canada Job Portal" or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You may communicate and may send or post reviews, comments, emails and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content you provide.
All content on the site, is the property of "Canada Job Portal" or its content suppliers and are protected by international copyright laws. You may not use any material for commercial use.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Like many other Web sites, "Canada Job Portal" may link to various websites use these files from Google Analytic s, Bing Webmasters and the information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
COOKIES – ADVERTISING
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. Website visitors may also visit the sites directly for further information regarding their policies and information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
"Canada Job Portal" may link to various websites ("Third Party Websites") operated by organizations other than "Canada Job Portal". We provide these links to you only as a convenience.
Because we have no control over these Third Party Websites and the information, we make no guarantee as to such sites and information, including the accuracy, content, currency or quality of any such sites and information and we assume no responsibility as to whether the links may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. We make no claim and hereby disclaim all liability in relation to unwanted links or references to any such objectionable material.
When you use a Third Party Website, you do so at your own risk. We will have no liability arising out of or related to Third Party Websites and/or their content, or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any purchase, use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any Third Party Website.
Any dealings that you have with Third Party Websites, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and the third party.
Other pages which may link to sites operated by third parties may also be included and added to improve the "Canada Job Portal" user experience. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites including those that may be linked to through the "Canada Job Portal".
In addition, certain Third Party Websites may also link directly to "Canada Job Portal", and may refer to themselves as "affiliates". These Third Party Websites are not under our control and the inclusion of any link to or from our website does not imply endorsement or sponsorship of the site by "Canada Job Portal".
If you do not agree to these terms and condition outlined by "Canada Job Portal" you may leave here.
CHANGES TO THIS GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Canada Job Portal reserves the right in our sole discretion to change, modify, add or delete portions of this Terms and Conditions at any time.
Questions about this Terms and Conditions should be sent to:
The ME Team
Mr. E.J. Magiskan - Waabishkaawewe
PO Box 281
Treaty 9 - Nishnawbe Territory
Canada P0T 2H0
We may update or amend our Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with the law or to meet our changing business requirements.
By continuing to access Canada Job Portal and using the Services, your access and use will be subject to those updates and amendments.
Effective date: May 24, 2018
Last Updated: May 24, 2018
Canada Job Portal Is 100% Ojibwa Privately Owned & Operated Website Powered By E.J. Magiskan - Waabishkaawewe of The ME Team Located In Aroland First Nation, Ontario Within Treaty 9.