Senior Application Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and service industries (Automotive, Locomotive and Aerospace). Skilled in PLM ENOVIA Integration, Project Planning & Scheduling.
Sr. Application Engineer
Feb 2019 -
HCL Technologies pvt ltd
- Onsite PLM/CAD Application support at Honda Cars R&D Center India Ltd
- Project Planning, Scheduling, Coordination, Monitoring, Reporting, Prioritization, and Closure for Vehicle Development projects.
- Working knowledge of 3DExperience Project Management.
- CAD/PLM Application administration & User support: ENOVIA V5 VPM NAVIGATOR, CATIA V5, change management system, BOM & HONDA customized applications.
- Completed vehicle development projects on DPM(Honda Digital Design Methodology) related to Engine, Chassis, Electrical and Interior Category.
- Creating process and coordinating with different department leads for DPM projects.
- Leading the team of 3 members for support activities.
- Feasibility study for VDI and 3D Printer Implementation.
- Functional understanding of 3DExperience.
- Incident management and RCA for critical issues.
Jan 2014 - Jan 2017
EDS Technologies India Pvt Ltd
- Onsite PLM/CAD application support in ALSTOM COE at CYIENT and AIRBUS COE.
- Implementation/deployment of Oracle, ENOVIA VPM, 3Dcom, CATIA V4 and CATIA V5.
- Database up-gradation from Oracle 10g to Oracle 11g with ENOVIA VPM and 3Dcom in Tech Mahindra AIRBUS. Application and Database server maintenance and availability.
- Providing training on tools used VPM, 3Dcom and methods.
- Repository technical incidents analysis and resolution.
- Data exchanges incidents analysis and resolutions.
- Service request and incidents creation to level 2 support for ALSTOM and AIRBUS project.
- Daily data exchange monitoring, incident analysis and resolution.
Aug 2012 - Dec 2013
Rapid Global Business Solutions India Pvt Ltd
- Onsite at GMTCI(General Motors Technical Center India Pvt Ltd) Develop MPDs as defined by the global MPD standards.
- Maintain/Create MPDs based on the EWOs.
- Maintain the E2 inbox as per the MPD timelines and complete EWOs within SLA.
- Communicate engineering issues to DREs.
BE (Mechanical Engineering)
Sep 2007 - Jun 2011
AMC Engineering College