Motivated BUYER (Supply Chain Management) with over 6 years of experience in Procurement management in the EMS & HEMM Industries. Offers an in-depth understanding of Process and Process development methodologies.
Nov 2016 -
Flex India Technologies
- Experience in procurement of electronics raw materials, spare items, plastics, MRO items, engineering and consumable items.
- Controlling the purchase and supply of all procured items & services.
- Acting as Back up Team Lead for KPI reports and handling work allocation.
- Negotiating price and terms of products with suppliers.
- Managing, developing & improving the purchasing team.
- Preparing & processing requisitions, purchase orders & invoices for purchases.
- Maintaining records of supplier contracts, agreements, goods ordered received.
- Managing vendor relationships and building effective supply chain partnerships.
- Improved sourcing options with internal resources to add strategic suppliers to Approved vendor list.
- Monitor, track and provide feedback on supplier's performance on overall cost, delivery and quality.
- Training New Employees in the process.
- Co-ordinating with Business development team and Customers for Target setting.
- Communicate company's expectation to the suppliers and conduct regular supplier audit/visits to develop and continuously improve supplier base.
- Developed new process for employee evaluation which resulted in marked performance improvements.
- Worked directly with customer to achieve the sales target
Dec 2019 - Nov 2016
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
- Planning material purchase based on SOP fixed by the production planning department.
- According to the requirement for production, PR will raise from my end (Buyer) with all the terms & conditions as agreed by the supplier with SAMSUNG.
- Receiving RFQ’s and follow up of material from Origin to Destination.
- PO amendment are done in case if there is any change in the specifications.
- Following up with the Suppliers for the delivery of the product as per the lead time agreed / accepted in the contract / PO.
- Doing monthly CAPACITY planning as per the sales forecast and the production requirements.
- Support production team on priority purchases and ensure shipment is done accordingly.
- Return of material request is raised to vendor in case of quality issues / Mismatch of material delivery.
- Handling Payment queries / purchasing queries and respond to vendor within SLA.
- Doing vendor appraisal every quarter and giving score to rank the vendors.
- Working with Finance team for making payments to vendors and resolving issues on the same.
- Performing PPV and NPPV analysis for the team.
- Buying activities performed through SAP system.
Nov 2012 - Sep 2014
Dozco (India) Pvt Ltd
- Implemented a proper Location system in our warehouse to identify the materials easily which helped to reduce the misplacing of materials. Also trained our branch peoples about implementing the same in their respective branches.
- Optimized proper purchase process as per system & satisfied both Customer & Supplier.
- Liquidated most of the heavy items costing about lakhs which were kept in our warehouse for more than 5years by taking a project by comparing the old items with matching one with the help of technical department and reduced the inventory cost.
- Systematized all Process and made all documentation in a proper manner to make process easy understandable.
- Analyzed Logistics systems and registered two cheap and best Transports to reduce the transportation cost.
- Got training in SAP in Material management module from the corporate office located in Vishakhapatnam and trained many employees of Chennai & Cochin branch employees
Adhiparasakthi Engineering College