Senior Business Analyst
Jul 2017 -
Tata Consultancy Services Canada
- Responsible for the migration of Mainframe based billing system to vendor based billing system for a top Canadian Bank.
- Created customized Invoices and Statements for customers. Defined automation process, user stories, created mock-ups.
- Coordinate with vendors and customers for timely completions of tasks. Manage project budget restrictions and align with key decision makers on any adjustments.
- Cultivate strong working relationships across functional areas, manage stakeholder expectations and ensure project delivery.
- Coordinated and organized meetings across multiple teams which include vendors, integration teams, architects, infrastructure, configurators, operations, end users, business partners, testing teams and managers to bring the right expertise to input on project-related issues.
- Lead 6 people, which includes onshore-offshore model, in reaching on time deliverables and business requirements. Train, coach, mentored and supervised team to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Collaborated with and reported to senior operational leadership regarding any issues, project deliverables and requirement. Continually made recommendations for procedural improvements to senior management.
- Performed requirements gathering and analysis with direct interaction with the end user/Business.
- Worked on different documents related to requirement, functional specifications, SOW, CRs, cost and timeline analysis, process flow, use cases, test cases, implementation plan and lessons learned.
Oct 2013 - Jun 2017
Tata Consultancy Services
- Played multiple roles while leading the projects. Acted as a Business Analyst, technical & functional SME and PM. Led business analysis and requirements gathering sessions to review the scope with IT and business key holders.
- Tracked user stories using pivotal tracker and prioritized the backlog for continuous delivery process. Executed projects through the entire SDLC from gathering requirements, designing, developing, testing, deploying and support phases.
- Analyzing BRDs, provide end to end business solutions and reports. Developing SQL queries for different kind of reports which helps for configuration analysis.
- Preparing Technical Design Documents with details relating to Reconciliations.
- IntelliMatch Architecture Analysis based on current model, Observations & Optimized Recommendations.Providing technical solutions to the clients on IntelliMatch and TLM tools.
- Experience in IntelliMatch 9.1 Reconciliation services creation, KPI creation, Recon Profile creation, User creation, views creation.
- Experience in implementing IntelliMatch Securities,Cash, FXDLnDpt, SWAP, CLM, ILM reconciliations, loading of Static and transactional data.
- Worked on Technical Design Documents. Reduce the development time by designing effective and detailed low-level design documents. This helped Business to get the new defect free functionality well ahead of their scheduled time.
- Worked with senior management and business on roadmaps to ensure system stability.
Nov 2009 - Sep 2013
Tata Consultancy Services
- Setting up the static data, Creating match rules, creating edit events, create data events, population events, pass quality rules, Dashboard Designing, Business Logic Tools, Search Rules, Workflow tools etc. based on the requirement.
- Involved in review, requirement processing, process management and customer escalation handling.
- Experienced in performance tuning using functionalities like explain plan. Worked in bulk collection operations especially in heavy data load and processing scenarios.
- Initiated, coordinated, and presented proposals of services and capabilities via PowerPoint presentations to prospective clients. Created Technical Design Documents from the Functional Specifications
- Prepared daily, weekly and monthly reports to provide status of the reconciliation performance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), worked on various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing. Assisted Quality Analysis (QA) team for testing, used SVN for documentation and version control.
- Developed UNIX script to automate data file processing and schedule it using cron-job.
- Prepared various reports which include Weekly KPI & KRI reports. Responsible for the quality delivery as per the Service Level Agreement (SLA) set by the customer. Increased operational efficiency by eliminating the non-value-added activities, managed prestigious corporate clients, eliminating 60% of manual effort.