Extensive hands-on experience in network engineering as part of Technical Assistance Center (TAC), including troubleshooting and repair, Design, installation, configuration and maintenance of complex Enterprise and Service Provider networks. Thrive to work under high pressure environment with strict deadlines and multiple deliverable. Proficient in determining system requirements and resolving technical issues quickly. Dedicated and highly ambitious to achieve personal goals as well as organizational goals. Able to form strong working relationship with colleagues and clients at all levels
I hold following certifications:
1. Juniper Networks Certified Expert, Service Provider Routing & Switching (JNCIE-SP), License# 2855
2. Service Provider Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-SP)
3. Enterprise Routing and Switching, Specialist (JNCIS-ENT)
4. Service Provider Routing and Switching, Specialist (JNCIS-SP)
5. Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
Customer Focus Technical Support Engineer-3
Jan 2018 - Oct 2018
- Part of Juniper TAC as Customer Focused Technical Support (CFTS) Engineer to provide premium dedicated support to major accounts like- Google, Amazon, Comcast.
- Lead and Drive Troubleshooting on Customer reported issues.
- Take Escalations from Primary TAC.
- Worked on multiple Juniper platforms- M/T/MX/PTX series devices.
- Reproduce customer’s issues in the JTAC lab and work with Hardware and Software Engineering team to identify any bugs and perform post bug fix verification as well.
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of the problems reported, understand the environment/ network and impact on business.
- Gain in- depth knowledge of the infrastructure and technologies that are present in the customer's network profile; including their network topology, features, configurations, and service history which results in faster resolution.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance during testing, deployment and operational phases for CFTS Customers.
- Help Accounts team with customer’s technical queries pre and post deployment.
- Provide training and mentor new team members.
Customer Focus Technical Support Engineer-2
Dec 2015 - Dec 2017
- Part of CFTS-L2 team to provide support to CFTS customer globally.
- Worked on Juniper routing platform- M/T/MX/PTX series.
- Be a fast learner and keep pace with newer technologies.
- Manage and own customer escalations. Facilitate, own and document communication among customers, escalation, and engineering.
- Worked on technologies like OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS (L3VPN, L2VPN, and VPLS), RSVP, LDP and other service provider technologies which also includes hardware/ASIC level troubleshooting on Juniper platforms.
- Team lead and point of escalation within CFTS-L2 team.
- Was recognized for multiple trainings provided to new hires/interns.
- Worked with cross platform teams to triage customer’s issue towards resolution.
- Got multiple appreciations from Escalation Engineers for going beyond limits.
- Got many appreciation from Customer for excellent support.
- Replicate customer’s issue in lab and escalate to engineering.
- Edit and make Knowledge base article to improve the technical documentations.
- Initiate Return Material Authorization (RMA) for faulty hardware.
- Lab replication efforts also include use of basic Scripting (SHELL).
Associate Network Engineer
Apr 2014 - Nov 2014
Aricent (Avaya OEM)
- Part of Avaya Enterprise Data Backbone (TAC) team for 24X7 network and product support to customers / business Partners around the globe.
- Handling Network outages and severe business impact issues.
- Was also selected as dedicated engineer for high priority customers- Ericsson and Verizon.
- Have worked on : Ethernet routing Switch (Series- 4000, 5000, 8000)
- Reviewing customer’s network design / configuration and provide best network design / configuration practices to address technical issues and to optimize network performance.
- Provide Root Cause Analysis of any network incident and share solution/workaround to address the same.
- Successfully resolve a wide range of complex technical issues and network outages involving spanning tree protocol, VLANs, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, RIP), QoS (802.1 Q, Diff-serv), VRRP, SMLT, RSMLT, access policies, filters and more.
- Assist Avaya Networks Emergency Recovery team in case of disaster recovery or on-site emergency recovery.
- Replication of customer’s issues in lab to identify bugs in software and escalation to design team.
- Work with Critical Accounts Program (CAP) Team handling CAP escalations from major clients to achieve strong resolution in a deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrate leadership mentoring and training newly hired engineers, helping to assist other engineers resolving complex cases.
- Got Avaya client choice award for excellent support provided.
- Got 100% Customer Satisfaction Survey and multiple appreciations for the excellent support.
- Got Appreciation and recognition from Duty Managers for the work done on the Escalated issues.
- Was also, recognized as KB champ for the quarter.
Sep 2013 - Apr 2014
Aricent (Avaya OEM)
- Joined Aricent as a Trainee for Avaya Data TAC project.
- Was trained on Networking Technologies like- VLANs, Dot1q (IEEE 802.1Q), STP and its different flavors, RIP, OSPF, MLT, SMLT and many more.
- Ramped up quickly and started working on Customer’s raised technical issue.
- Worked with different platform teams over customer’s technical issues.
- Was appreciate by senior engineers for the dedication and work done.
Bachelor of Technology in Electronic communications engineering
Sep 2009 - Jun 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad