I have commenced my career in maintenance planning including shutdowns, well experienced in planning, scheduling, coordination within oil & gas environment
Middle East – I have worked overseas for last 10+ years, Currently working as a Lead Planning Engineer for Petrofac International Ltd for last 5 years and previously worked with Doha Petroleum Construction Co. Qatar in various Onshore & Offshore Oil & Gas Projects and also having wide knowledge Project management and Planning Software’s (Primavera, MS project, Maximo, SAP & My primavera 6.0 (Web based)).
I’m happy to talk to you in person or on the phone to demonstrate my profile and ability to perform above role
External reference could be provided as required.
Lead Planning Engineer (Maintenance / Shutdown)
Nov 2013 -
Petrofac International Ltd
- Supports the Oil & Gas facilities team /manager in delivery of maintenance activities
- Comply with HSE regulations, company policies and procedures when planning work.
- Schedule system generated preventive maintenance (PM) work orders and assign across degassing station
- Works closely with Operations, Maintenance, Materials teams and other concerned departments for the completion of preventive maintenance (PM’s), corrective repairs and overhaul program activities.
- Receives notifications, prepares corrective maintenance, processes work orders, and develops work plans integrating resources (manpower, materials, documents, support equipment) using Rooximo2, Maximo, Microsoft Project and/or Primavera (depends on scope).
- Development, coaching & mentoring of local national staff (Lead Planners / Site Planners)
- Assists the Facilities Maintenance Managers in planning and preparation of TAR / Pit Stop / Curtailment opportunities.
- Prepare and issue progress reports (S-curve) for main jobs and major maintenance and inspection programs, review regularly with various stakeholders.
- Coordinates with all Site Planners and Maintenance Advisors for the efficient and effective CMMS system development, update and implementation programs across degassing stations.
- Carryout system data analysis and produce reports with suggestion for improvement
- Proactively prepare parts, materials and special tools, order external services required to ensure workability for work execution.
- Review feedback on work preparation for continuous improvement of WO preparation quality;
- Review and optimize long-term Maintenance plans, with particular regard to works requiring full or partial process shutdown.
- Prepare integrated maintenance schedule, present it to Facilities Maintenance Manager for approval / issue.
- Facilitate WP&S meetings: Daily notification review meeting, Weekly / Bi-Weekly & 6 Weekly Maintenance Planning Meetings, Daily schedule compliance meeting to clear of issues and backlogs.
- Prepare draft 2 weeks look ahead based on operation priorities, present it to Facilities Maintenance Manager for approval / issue
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for WP&S processes; present them to R&M management at review meetings.
- Responsible for tracking the O&M capital & operating budget utilization.
- Provide technical input to Facilities Maintenance Manager for contractor performance evaluation
Planning Engineer (Maintenance / Shutdown)
Sep 2008 - Oct 2013
Doha Petroleum Construction Co. W.L.L - Qatar
- Arrange KO meeting with client & issue SO to subcontractor.
- Prepare planning procedure & required document submittals
- Prepare master job list based on WO from SAP and develop detail shutdown integrated plan with all the requirements mentioned in the scope of work and also in consultation with all department heads/planners, contractors and make sure execution will takes place as per plan.
- Prepare various levels of schedule for quick reference and finalizing the execution schedule in regards to the client’s milestone dates or requirements.
- Arrange weekly planning meeting to discuss operations criticality with execution teams and contractors
- Prepare work packs for supervisors with all required details about static & rotary equipment’s.
- Review method statement and rigging plans, job safety analysis required for the job prepared by project engineer and lifting specialist, make sure all documents available before start of shutdown.
- Cross-checking with other departments in regards to materils.
- Produce various reports like Daily/Weekly Report, S-curves, trend analysis & statistic report.
- Follow ups of progress with management and client during weekly (while preparation & Preshutdown) & daily(Shutdown & Post shutdown)
- Resolving any technical issues in regards to execution, manpower/equipment and any deviations with regards to the scope of work.
- Organize managerial meetings for progress related issues and problem resolutions during shutdown.
- Monitoring & controlling project execution in terms of safety, quality & time.
- To do final walk down with checklist for all miscellaneous items, valves which are related to equipment’s before commissioning.
- Prepare & submit close-out reports to client and provide required info for client SAP/Maximo updation.
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
Jul 2004 - Apr 2008