Care for a Disable Adult.
• Able to Work Legally in Canada with Satisfactory Criminal Record & Medical Check Up.
• Language: English; Able to understand English. Knowing Tamil is an asset , as the client fluent in English & Tamil.
• No Smoking is allowed in Care-Home.
• The minimum Educational level is Grade 12 or equivalent or higher.
• One Acceptable photo ID required.
• Passionate to care for male adult in his recovery time.
• Reference required.
Home Care Location:
• Toronto-Scarborough (Eglinton Ave E & Birchmount Rd) at patient's home
• Work at Patient Home.
Accommodation: Employee expected to live-out. Shared accommodation maybe given if requested but not as a job requirement.
• Accompany adult client to hospital, doctors, physiotherapy & clinic; Assist in administering medications & Prepare & serve meals; Help in regular bath, exercise and walk.
• Attend phone calls & check emails from doctors, medical & healthcare providers & services.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
• Not a Fast-Paced Environment; Work under Minimal or No-Pressure but employee must be able to move patient from bed to a sitting position.
• Repetitive Tasks; Combination of Sitting, Standing, Walking.
• Full-time; 6 hours per day/30 hours per week/ 5 days week
• $15.72/hour- salary paid monthly
Hours of Home Care:
• 8.30 am to 3.30 pm
How to apply:
• Immediate Hiring Expected, if Interested Apply via Email to the Attention of Ben or Mary: email@example.com.
Targeted Employment Groups are: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including member of the following underrepresented groups: Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities.