Working location: Scarborough on
Child age: 2 years old
Job type: Full-time, Temporary
Start date: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Working Hours: 40 hours per week (minimum 30 hours)
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation or 4% Vacation Pay, WCB Coverage. Transportation cost will be covered by employers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversee, supervise, and care for children as per parents’ instructions
· Arrange and organize recreational, socialization, rest, physical, and playtime activities
· Provide children emotional and social developmental support
· Guide children in personal hygiene such as bathing, brushing teeth, and other toilet needs
· Plan and prepare nutritious meals and snacks
· Ensure a safe, healthy, and comfortable environment while parents are at work or away
· Follow house rules as requested by the parents
· May perform light housekeeping
Minimum Education: High School
Work Experience: At least one-year caregiving experience, including at least 6 months of continuous employment for the same employer, OR at least 6 months training as a caregiver that must have been full-time training in a classroom setting.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume to email@example.com. We thank you for your application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Students, youth, veterans, visible minorities, indigenous people, newcomers to Canada, and mature workers are welcome to apply.
All the best and we are here to help should you require any further clarification.
Private household child care